Hot Springs dentist, Dr. Lance Porter received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Tennessee-Memphis after completing his undergraduate studies at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. Originally from Hot Springs and a graduate of Lakeside High School, Dr. Porter decided to return home after receiving his degrees to provide exceptional dental care and compassion to his community.
Dr. Porter is a member of numerous local, state, and national professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, the Arkansas State Dental Association, the Central District and Garland County Dental Society, the Pierre Fauchard Academy, and The American Academy of Dental Practice Administration.
When away from the office, Dr. Porter enjoys spending time with his wife and three daughters, as well as playing tennis, golfing, and going fishing. He is also actively involved in his church and community, and he routinely volunteers his time with different mission projects.
Community Services and Recognitions:
- Hot Springs National Park Rotary Club member and past board member
- Hot Springs Fifty for the Future Past President (2009) and Board Member (2008-2010)
- Hot Springs National Park Community College Foundation Chairman (2010) and Board Members since 2008
- Hot Springs Future Fund Chairman (2010)
- Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce Member
- Hot Springs Charitable Christian Medical Clinic Volunteer
- First Baptist of Hot Springs Deacon Chairman (2009), current deacon and Youth Sunday School Teacher
- City of Hot Springs Public Task Force Committee Member (2010)
- Simmons National Bank Board of Directors Member for Hot Springs
- Named one of the Arkansas Democrat’s “20 to Watch in 2011”
- Nominated for Hot Springs, AR 2010 “Man of the Year”
- Hot Springs Area Community Foundation Board Member
- St. Vincent Hospital Community Board Member
- American Academy of Dental Practice Administration Board member